& practitioners who want to ensure their work is accepted.
Comprehensive training is required for those wishing to understand the full picture:
- How to build production models that are accountable and impactful
- How to have projects accepted in the organization
- Plan and prepare your modeling projects effectively from the start
- Identify, qualify and prioritize viable and actionable analytic opportunities
- Establish a standardized model development process to implement across your team
- Acquire the rare blend of tactical and strategic skills to really stand out in the analytics field
- Take an incremental low-risk / high-impact approach to model development with vendor-neutral tool exposure
Organizational buy-in – What’s the point of building great models if your projects don’t carry the credibility needed to have them implemented? Whether you are a manager or a modeler, we’ll show you how to get your projects adopted.
Vendor-neutral perspective assures that we’re focused on tangible outcomes — not the keystroke commands or artificial metrics that miss the forest for the trees.
Immersive training that allows leadership, data scientists and all supporting analytic team roles to collaborate effectively to arrive at actionable results with measurable impact for lasting effect.
Participate in this training to obtain these in-demand skills:
Whether you are a leader, an aspiring leader, or someone who just wants to mine data, this essential training will help you make a real difference in your position.
Our courseware is truly second to none. The Modeling Agency’s trainers are highly-seasoned active consultants. They guide large organizational teams to overcome modern analytic realities that inhibit their ability to become truly data-driven. That high-value knowhow is passed through TMA’s training to place you well ahead of the curve.
Don’t scrimp on essential value-focus education for your company’s success. Learn from the best. We promise you will not be disappointed.
“Take this course for an invaluable active experience of project definition and implementation. Even if your organization does not adopt predictive analytics as standard, you will have acquired a much-needed skill set.”
– Raymond D. Mooring, Ph.D., Wage and Investment Research, Internal Revenue Service
|CIO Review Magazine identifies the best companies in a variety of tech areas important to business. Every year they profile the Top 20 Most Promising Data Analytics Consulting Firms.||The Modeling Agency, LLC is a Continuing Educational Provider for the CAP® (Certified Analytics Professional) program.||The Modeling Agency, LLC, is registered with INFORMS (the INstitute For Operations Research and the Management Sciences) as a Recognized Analytics Continuing Education Provider|